ATTENTION: VENDOR PARTNERS
Please DO NOT register here. This registration website provides online registration for FLGISA members from eligible Florida local government jurisdictions. Please contact email@example.com for more information on future sponsorship opportunities.
Register today for the Florida Local Government Information Systems Association 2021 Winter Symposium!
The symposium will be held at the Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista South on January 26-28, in Kissimmee, Florida. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the FLGISA Board of Directors has reduced the attendee registration fee to $100 this year. After January 20, 2021, registration is $150 so please register early!
The FLGISA will have the following safety precautions in place once you arrive onsite. If you do not feel you can adhere to these guidelines, please do not register for this event.
• Face masks will be required at all times except when eating, drinking, or presenting.
• Temperature checks will be performed each day prior to entering the facility. A temperature of over 100.4 will not be allowed into the symposium.
• There will be a wellness booth stocked with masks, gloves and hand sanitizers.
• Meeting rooms, surfaces and frequent touch-points will be sanitized between each session.
• Meeting rooms will be set up physically distanced.
• Face masks and gloves will be required when selecting self-service meals.
Please view the Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista South COVID-19 policies here. Hilton is requiring all individuals in indoor public spaces to wear face coverings. In addition to this, Osceola County has also mandated face coverings for all persons in any public space.
Refund & Cancellation Policy: The FLGISA continues to monitor the situation with COVID-19. If we determine that it is necessary to cancel the in-person event and transfer to a virtual meeting, your registration fee will be refunded. Otherwise, cancellations must be emailed to Rebecca Brennan by January 20, 2021 to receive a refund of registration fees. Refunds will not be issued until after the event and no refunds will be issued for early departure. Substitutions can be made at any time. Prepaid registrations not canceled by this date will be included in the advance registration count required by the hotel and are not eligible for a refund.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Brennan at 407-367-1737 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at www.flgisa.org for more information.