ATTENTION: VENDOR PARTNERS
Please DO NOT register here. This registration website provides online registration for FLGISA members from eligible Florida local government jurisdictions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on future sponsorship opportunities.
We cordially invite you to attend the Florida Local Government Information Systems Association (FLGISA) 2020 Winter Symposium. The symposium will be held at the Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista South on January 28-30, 2020 in Kissimmee, Florida. Online registration is fast and easy. You must first log-in to activate the "Register" button. Enter your username, then password. If you do not have an account, please contact email@example.com or (407) 367-1737.
- All registrations will be $150 for members and non-members. After January 24, registration is $200 for members and non-members.
- Attire for this event is business casual. Meeting rooms are often cool and a sweater may be needed.
- Visa, MasterCard and AMEX are accepted.
- Make checks payable to FLGISA Winter Symposium, 125 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32801.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by January 17, 2020 in order to receive a refund. Substitutions can be made at any time. Refunds are processed after the event.
After you click on "Register (NAME)" you will be prompted to answer two questions. Once that is complete, click on "Save Your Responses". Then click on "Proceed to Checkout" and either enter credit card or pay later if sending check.
If you need a username and password please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The Embassy Suites Lake Buena Vista South will serve as the symposium hotel and convention center. The hotel room rate of $171 per night plus tax is available until January 5, 2020. Click here for the online reservation site or call the hotel at (407) 597-4000 and use group code (GIS). The FLGISA is paying for self-parking on Tuesday and Wednesday nights for FLGISA member/eligible non-member attendees. For those driving in daily you will receive a voucher each day for parking.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca Brennan at 407-367-1737 or email@example.com or visit the website at www.flgisa.org for more information.