ATTENTION: VENDOR PARTNERS
Please DO NOT register here. This registration website provides online registration for FLGISA members from eligible Florida local government jurisdictions. Please contact email@example.com for more information on future sponsorship opportunities.
Safety Precautions: The FLGISA continues to monitor the situation with COVID-19. Please note we are expecting limited member attendance. By attending the annual conference, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending per CDC guidelines and any hotel or applicable local government requirements at the time of the event. This includes, but is not limited to, submitting to daily temperature checks, wearing a mask at all times in all indoor public areas, engaging in appropriate physical distancing, and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
- Full conference registration fee $275/members and $325/non-members. Registration fee after July 9 is $325/members and $375/non-members.
- Visa, MasterCard and AMEX are accepted. If paying by check, please make payable to FLGISA Annual Conference, 125 East Colonial Drive, Orlando, FL 32801.
- Cancellations must be received via email by July 2, 2021 to receive a refund. Substitutions can be made at any time. Refunds are processed post conference.
- If you need to purchase guest tickets on a different credit card, please call us at (407) 367-1737.
1. You must first log-in to activate the "Register" button. Enter your username, then password. If you don't have login credentials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Click the "Register (NAME)" button.
3. You will then be prompted to answer a few required questions.
4. Add and Guest ticket options if you are bringing a guest to the reception, lunch or dinner.
5. Once that is complete, "Save Your Responses."
6. Then click on "Proceed to Checkout" and enter credit card or click on Pay Later if sending check. If you need an invoice, please contact us.
If you need a username and password, please email email@example.com for assistance.